How do you express your eternal devotion to the love of your life? Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan enlisted the help of more than 20,000 workers and 1,000 elephants to erect a towering white marble mausoleum in honor of his wife who died during childbirth. A sunrise visit to the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World, is just the beginning of your love affair with India. Beyond India's most sparkling jewel lies a priceless gem mine of experiences you'll treasure for a lifetime. Hop in a rickshaw for a ride through Delhi's centuries-old Chandni Chowk bazaar, sit down for traditional Indian cuisine in the home of a noble family in Jaipur, and embark on three thrilling open-air safari game drives through Ranthambore National Park in search of marsh crocodiles, striped hyenas, and the elusive Bengal tiger. A mosaic of memories awaits on this radiant tour of India. Start your travels in Dubai, where among the world's tallest buildings await the world's loftiest experiences. Add a Monograms vacation to glitzy Dubai to your tour of India to experience the city's Old World markets and world-class shopping, sweeping sand dunes and dazzling beaches, and traditional Bedouin villages and futuristic vibe. Cap off experience in Asia and immerse yourself in the holiest of Hindu pilgrim cities when you add a Monograms vacation to Varanasi to your tour of India. A sunrise boat ride on the sacred Ganges River to watch the striking ritual of devotional bathing along the river's edge is one of many unforgettable experiences found in this city.
Call (816) 531-0100 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16580085
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 16 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Dubai||Arrive in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Welcome to Dubai! Hotel check-in is available mid-afternoon.|
|Day 2||Dubai||DUBAI Guided sightseeing with visits to the spice souk and gold souk. Walking tour through Bastayika Quarter. Visit Burj Khalifa and ascend to the At the Top observation deck on the 124th floor. Free time this afternoon. (B)|
|Day 3||Dubai||DUBAI Full day at your leisure. (B)|
|Day 4||Delhi||DUBAI Fly to Delhi.DELHI Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 5||Delhi||DELHI Orientation drive includes the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, and the Presidential Palace. [LF] Rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk, Delhi's famous bazaar. Visit to Qutub Minar. Welcome dinner includes an Indian cooking demonstration with a local chef. (B,L,D)|
|Day 6||Delhi-Agra||DELHI Visits to Humayun's Tomb and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. Afternoon drive to Agra. AGRA Free time this evening. (B,L) |
|Day 7||Agra||AGRA Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal and visit to Agra Fort. [LF] Visit a marble workshop. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Agra with a tour of the ancient village of Kachhpura. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 8||AGRA-FATEHPUR SIKRI-RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK||AGRA Visit to Fatehpur Sikri (a UNESCO World Heritage Site).BHARATPUR Train trip to Ranthambore National Park. RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B,L,D)|
|Day 9||Ranthambore National Park||RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK Morning and afternoon game drives in search of the elusive Bengal tiger, leopard, sambar deer, sloth bears, marsh crocodiles, striped hyena, and more. Visit to Dastkar Bazaar, a nonprofit that supports local traditional craftspeople. (B,L,D)|
|Day 10||RANTHAMBORE-JAIPUR||RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK Morning game drive in the park. JAIPUR Free time this afternoon before [LF] dinner in a local Indian noble family home with sari- and turban-tying demonstration. (B,D)|
|Day 11||Jaipur||JAIPUR Visits to Amber Fort, City Palace and its museum, Jantar Mantar, and Hawa Mahal. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner. (B,D)|
|Day 12||Delhi||JAIPUR Free time this morning before your flight to Delhi. .DELHI Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 13||DELHI-VARANASI||DELHI Fly to Varanasi.VARANASI Evening guided sightseeing to witness the Ganga Aarti (spiritual worship) on the ghats (steps) leading down to the Ganges River. (B)|
|Day 14||Varanasi||VARANASI Sunrise boat ride to watch local religious ritual -the Hindus' devotional bathing in the Ganges. Free time this afternoon.(B)|
|Day 15||VARANASI-DELHI||VARANASI Free time this morning before your flight back to Delhi.DELHI Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 16||Delhi||Your tour ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).