European Jewels (2022) : River Duchess
16 Days from Amsterdam to Budapest
Uncover Europe's majestic jewels.
Indulge your passion for majestic art, architecture, music and history on an all-encompassing journey through four countries along three great rivers- the Danube, Main and Rhine-and to numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites.
From exotic Budapest, "Queen of the Danube," to imperial Vienna, "City of Waltzes," to the sky-high spires of Cologne's Gothic cathedral-centuries of intriguing history and culture unfold before your eyes. The Melk Abbey's great library overlooking the Danube and the Wurzburg Residence's soaring ceiling fresco by Tiepolo will leave you mesmerized. And throughout your journey, tantalize your senses with exclusive wine, apricot brandy and beer tastings, along with regional culinary delicacies. Discover the grand sweep of history and the dynamic present along legendary rivers on a magnificent journey that gives you the best of Europe's great treasures as well as off-the-beaten-path gems.
Who will enjoy this cruise
Travelers wishing to discover the full spectrum of European culture, history, art and architecture; and connoisseurs of fine food and world-class wine.
Call (816) 531-0100 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15107388
- Cruise Line
- 16 Days
- Cruise Ship
- River Duchess
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 8||Cruising the Main River|
- All fares are per guest in US dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $420 per person.